There were three errors that were discovered by Denali:
- Native client conversion error. Changed this to the right native client.
- Missing environmentvariable. Ok that's clear.
- Script component conversion error. For some reason the input column was lost. I needed to add this again.
And the followin window appears:
I corrected all the errors and then i tried to execute the package. The following window appears:
Okay! Well reading jamie thomson blog about Projects tells me that i have to build the project first. Okay. Lets build this thing! Woops. Yet another error occurs:
As it seems there now multiple projectproperties like Protection level in Denali. When you set these to certain values a newly created package will take this projectproperty as by default. I compared the project properties with SQL Server 2008 (i installed on environment BIDS helper) :
Left is Denali and right is 2008. New are the common properties.
I changed the protection level in order to get the protection level of the project the same as the package. Let's build. Now it succeeds! Two folders are created in the solution folder: obj and bin and in the bin folder you can find now an ispac file. This is a ZIP file and when i unzip this the following files are visible:
Three files are visible:
and opening the [Content_Types].xml will show this
- You need to build the package before you can execute this.
- A deployment file is created (.ispac) with at least 3 files in it zipped.